The information below is based on previous years and is subject to change each year. Final housing information for this camp will be provided in the Information Packet, emailed to all campers closer to the camp’s start date.
- Number of Campers Per Room: TBD
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Players have to be the same birth year. Roommate requests must be mutual and are limited to one. If you do not have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a fantastic opportunity to meet someone new!
- Air Conditioning: Not provided, campers are encouraged to bring a fan.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training and evaluation from high-licensed coaches.
- Meals: Overnight campers have three meals a day at our awarding winning dining halls. We suggest campers bring extra snacks.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in rooms strategically placed throughout the dorm to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
- Camp T-Shirt & Ball: All campers receive a Soccer Camp T-shirt and ball.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle. A further list of ‘recommended items’ will be in the confirmation email.
- Facility: Montana Tech, 1300 W Park St, Butte, MT
- Medical Protocol: Our camp will have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
- A closing game will take place about before camp check-out on the last day. Parents are invited to attend! Departure immediately follows.
2023 OVERNIGHT INFORMATION
- First Day between 10:30 and 11:30AM
- 10:30-11:00AM for the 2011/2012 after the AM game session at Prospector or Centennial Hall
- 12:00-12:30AM for the 2009/2010 after the AM game session at Prospector or Centennial Hall
- Meals: Day 1: Lunch & Dinner | Days 2-3: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Day 4: Breakfast
- A closing soccer match will be scheduled on Saturday morning. Parents are invited to attend! Departure immediately follows the final game.
- 7:00am Wake Up 2011/2012
- 7:30am Wake up 2009/2010
- 7:15-7:45am Breakfast 2011/2012
- 7:45-8:15am Breakfast 2009/2010
- 8:30-9:30am Soccer Golf 2009/2010
- 8:30-10:00am Training session 1 (Technical Training 2011/2012)
- 10:00-11:30am Training session 1 (Technical Training 2009/2010)
- 10:30-11:30am Soccer Golf 2011/2012
- 12:00-12:30pm Lunch 2011/2012
- 12:30-1pm 2009/2010
- 1:30-3pm Training session 2 (Tactical Training 2011/2012)
- 3:00-4:30pm Training session 2 (Tactical Training 2009/2010)
- 3:30-4:30pm Classroom session 2011/2012
- 4:45-5:45pm Classroom session 2009/2010
- 5:15-5:45pm Dinner 2011/2012
- 5:45-6:15pm Dinner 2009/2010
- 6:15-7:15pm Evening Games 2011/2012
- 7:30-8:30pm Evening Games 2009/2010
- 8:40-9:00pm Camp meeting at turf practice field
- 9:00-10:00pm Showers/In Rooms and Lights Out
- Guest Speakers
- Girls Event
- Boys Event
- Saturday morning scrimmage
- 9-10:30am 2011/2012
- 10:30-12:00Noon 2009/2010