Clubs interested in hosting a Grassroots course or a D-License course should contact MYSA Executive Director Jill Marlow and Director of Coaching Ric Plante. The minimum number of candidates needed to hold a Grassroots course is 4 and a D-License course is 12. Course requests should be submitted no less than 6 weeks prior to the course date to maximize registration.
- Local contact name, phone number and email address
- Dates you would like to host – both first choice and second choice
- Location name and address
- Course type
- An emergency contact must be available during the course
- A room arranged classroom or theater style with a chalkboard or whiteboard
- Accessibility to men’s and women’s restrooms
- Outdoor space is recommended for field sessions. If indoors for a Grassroots course the following minimum space requirements must be met:
- 4v4 – 25 x 15 yards
- 7v7 – 55 x 35 yards
- 9v9 – 70 x 45 yards
- 11v11 – 100 x 50 yards
- Grassroots course hosts must provide age-appropriate players for field sessions. Number of players required:
- 4v4 – 8 players
- 7v7 – 14 players
- 9v9 – 18 players
- 11v11 – 22 players
- Hosts are expected to have cones, pinnies and a ball for each player available.
Interested hosts who complete the request process will be notified if their request has been approved.