What is Risk Management?
Risk Management is a method for identifying risks in all areas and developing and implementing a plan to protect an organization and prevent loss. An effective Risk Management program consists of these four basic steps:
- Assess, identify, analyze and prioritize potential risks
- Select methods to prevent loss
- Implement the best methods
- Monitor the results and revise as necessary
Montana Youth Soccer Risk Management Policy Statement:
Montana Youth Soccer is committed to protecting its human, financial and goodwill assets and resources through the practice of effective Risk Management. The Montana Youth Soccer Board of Directors and staff are dedicated to safeguarding the safety and dignity of its paid and volunteer staff, its member clubs and anyone who has contact with the organization. To this end, the board will ensure that the Montana Youth Soccer has a Risk Management Plan for the organization that is reviewed and updated on an annual basis.
What are the Required Components Coaches, Managers and Admins?
As required by different state or federal laws, adults must complete the following Risk Management components:
- SafeSport training on an annual basis
- Background check every two (2) years
- Concussion awareness train on an annual basis